We have a vacancy in our Hexham office for a qualified Rural Surveyor. This position will suit an ambitious surveyor seeking a career in a growing firm. We are a leading firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants covering the North East of England and Scotland. We undertake a broad spectrum of management and professional work in rural, development and commercial fields. Our head office is based at Hexham, with five regional offices across North Yorkshire, Durham, Northumberland and Scotland.
Job Description & Key Skills
- Assist a Director and Team with the management of rural and semi-urban estates, undertake valuation work and a wide range of professional work.
- Undertake and conclude negotiations on behalf of clients.
- Prepare farm budgets and cash flows, and undertake business appraisals.
- Excellent practical agricultural knowledge.
- Experience of agricultural subsidies, including Basic Payment Scheme and other grant opportunities.
- Detailed knowledge of Agricultural Tenancies law and its application.
- Confident to take on a wide range of professional work and be encouraged to generate new instructions.
- RICS qualified, preferably with at least 3 years for FT post qualification experience.
- Excellent communicator with ambition, dedication and a keen eye for detail and the ability to provide knowledgeable and creative advice.
- Competent IT skills, some experience with mapping software would be an advantage.
- A valid full driving licence is essential for this role.
Competitive Salary based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to Graeme Bruce – email@example.com
If you would like more information about the position or a confidential chat please contact Graeme on 07770542580. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with the firm’s Privacy Statement a copy of which can be supplied or is available on our website.
Share this with
Copy this link