We have a vacancy in our Sedgefield office for a placement student on a rural surveying course. This position is a paid role and will suit an ambitious undergraduate student seeking a career in the rural surveying sector.
Job Description & Key Skills:
- Assist qualified surveyors in a wide range of rural professional work including valuations, agency/sales, lettings, tenancies, grants and subsidies, utilities etc
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Excellent communicator with ambition, dedication and a keen eye for detail.
- Practical agricultural knowledge preferred, but not essential.
- Team player with a pro-active approach to problem solving and to work in general.
- Competent IT skills with ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel. Training will be provided on our mapping software.
- A valid, full driving licence is essential for this role.
Competitive salary, to be agreed with the successful applicant.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or for a confidential chat, please email your CV and covering letter to James Thompson – email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with the firm’s Privacy Statement a copy of which can be supplied or is available on our website.
About the company:
We are a leading firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants covering the North East of England and Scotland. We undertake a broad spectrum of professional work in rural, development and commercial fields. We have offices across Co Durham, North Yorkshire, Northumberland and Scotland.