We are hiring!
Sales Negotiator – Estate Agency - Hexham - From £21,500pa
YoungsRPS is one of the leading, independent local firms of RICS Rural and Commercial Surveyors, Land and Estate Agents with offices in Northumberland, Durham, Yorkshire and Dumfries offering a range of sales and lettings throughout the region. The origins of the company can be traced back to 1879 but over the years our business has continued to evolve, providing an honest, dynamic and personal service to our customers, priding ourselves on our local knowledge.
About the role
The position, based at our busy Hexham town centre office, provides an excellent opportunity for you to join our North East residential estate agency team.
Hours of work 9am - 5pm Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am -4pm, for which time off in lieu will be given during the week.
You will have a proven track record for professionalism and customer service with excellent communication skills with at least 1 years relevant experience.
Key skills include:
• Negotiating offers on properties for sale and lettings, liaising between all parties and progressing sales through to completion.
• Preparing property particulars, agreements, everyday correspondence, and basic invoicing.
• Booking property valuations and viewing appointments.
• Registering purchaser and tenant details, then match to available properties.
• Have a passion for customer service.
• Be IT literate with the ability to use Word and Excel, as well as Jupix property management software (full training given) or similar
• Being a point of contact for clients via telephone, email and face-to-face.
• Be organised and work well under pressure.
• A valid full driving licence and full time access to a vehicle with business cover is essential for this role.
Competitive salary based on experience. From £21,500pa
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to Shirlee Watson, Office Manager at email@example.com
If you would like more information about the position or a confidential chat, please contact Shirlee on 01434 608980