- Residential Building Plot
- Planning permission for two bedroom cottage
- Close to village amenities
- Single garage and parking space
- Popular residential location
- A rare opportunity not to be missed
- Situated within a conservation area
About this propertyDESCRIPTION A rare opportunity to acquire a building plot pleasantly situated on West End. The area is extremely popular yet close to the village amenities. The serviced plot has planning permission approval granted for a two bedroom, two storey cottage and is well placed within the conservation area in this much sought after village, within walking distance to shops etc. Hardwick Park and Knotty Hill Golf centre are also close by.
With a total area of approximately 1300 square feet, the plot has main road frontage with right of access over a privately owned driveway. The plans also provide for a private garden, single garage and additional parking space.
Full plans are available to view.
CONDITIONS Planning permission has been granted under the condition that the existing access road (over which there is right of access) is widened by 1 metre to the left as viewed from the main road.
The sale is subject to the purchaser adhering to the planning approval as granted.
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.