About this property
Kenton Retail is located within a densely populated suburb situated approximately 4.5 miles North East of Newcastle City Centre and 1 mile from the A1 western bypass
Newcastle City has a population of circa 280,000 and the wards of Kenton & Fawdon (which serve the property) have a combined population of circa 30,000.
1. Densely populated residential area
2. Kenton Secondary School (One of the largest academy schools in the UK with c 2,000 pupils)
3. NHS Medical Centre
4. Mountfield Primary School
5. Sure Start Nursery School
6. Helen McArdle Retirement Home
7. Kenton Park Sports Centre
Kenton Retail is a refurbished, vibrant centre providing the primary shopping facilities in the locality. This busy scheme comprises a range of retail outlets with good public transport links and free car parking facilities to the rear.
Thriving existing occupiers include: Spar, Milligans, Post Office, Boots and Ladbrokes plus a number of local traders.
* Refurbished units are available extending from 773 sq ft to 2,686 sq ft and are located on the upper floors.
* New aluminium shop fronts with full height glazing
• Newly refurbished units including: - New floor finish - Newly plastered painted walls - Renewed services - Fully refurbished WC’s
NB - The landlord will refurbish the units to an agreed specification
Flexible lease terms available with rent on application.
A service charge and insurance is payable and details are available on request.