We have a vacancy for a Rural Team Administrative Assistant in our Hexham Mart Office.
YoungsRPS is a Northeast based firm with offices in Northumberland, Durham, Yorkshire and Dumfries offering a wide range of services throughout the region. The origins of the company can be traced back to 1879 but over the years our business has continued to evolve, providing an honest, dynamic, and personal service to our customers, priding ourselves on our local knowledge.
About the role
This full-time role would be ideally suited to candidates with excellent administration and IT skills, a rural/agricultural background would be beneficial but is not essential. Based in our Hexham Mart office, you will provide a full range of support to one Director and our team of land agents. Key points we are looking for are:
- Excellent IT skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (Word and Excel).
- Confident handling of telephone calls and front of house duties.
- Assisting in all aspects of rural work including typing of valuations, reports and agreements, general correspondence, digital transcription audio typing, invoicing (Quick Books training provided), diary organisation and general property management work.
- Managing spreadsheets in relation to Defra/Rural Payments Agency subsidy work.
- Positive, flexible, proactive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Organised and work well under pressure.
Hours of work 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience and includes pension contributions and 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory bank holidays).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like more information about the position or a confidential chat, please contact Charles on 01434 609 000.