youngsRPS are proud to be appointed Agents for the Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (AMC), a leading supplier of long-term funding for the agricultural and rural property sector.
The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation has more than 90 years’ experience lending to the agricultural sector, specialising in long-term mortgages and loans for farms and rural businesses; they understand the challenges and opportunities impacting you and the wider agricultural sector.
The Benefits of AMC finance:
When we help you access AMC finance, you will receive a swift response on your funding proposal. You will also benefit from:
- Competitive mortgage rates encompassing Interest-only and Fixed or Variable rate repayment options.
- Flexibility on loan structure that can encompass a blended approach that suit your needs and situation.
- Lending rates are agreed for the full term of the loan with no interim reviews or midterm re-negotiation unlike many other secured loans or overdraft agreements.
- The ability to make additional capital overpayments at any point with no early repayment charges for variable rate loans.
- No annual reviews or any ongoing need to submit your annual accounts.
- Finance secured against rural land as well as different types of property, helping you increase the capital you can raise.
- Loans and mortgage agreements that can be transferred to the next generation.
- Ongoing access to AMC’s experienced and dedicated in-house support teams who understand the rural sector and your unique funding needs.
- Funding decisions that can be approved quickly in principle before you make a sealed bid or go to auction.
Please note that the above are subject to AMC credit criteria and your obligations to AMC continuing to be met.
Who can access AMC funding?
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company, or trust, you can access AMC’s competitive funding providing you are an agricultural, horticultural, equine, or other commercial land-based business.
All lending must be for business purposes only and will be provided on a first charge basis secured against freehold land and property. AMC funding can be used to support a wide range of different opportunities, including:
- Land and farm purchase to aid expansion.
- Buying the freehold subject to an agricultural tenancy.
- Paying out a business/family partner to gain control.
- Refinancing current debts.
- Diversification plans and projects.
- New farm buildings or improving current structures.
- New equipment or machinery.
- Working capital support.
Types of Loan Available Through AMC
AMC’s Standard Loan offers flexibility allowing you to borrow from £25,001 upwards over an agreed term from 5 to 30 years, with loan structures that can adopt Interest-only or Variable and Fixed rate* repayment (annuity) lending.
* There is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same rate for the agreed fixed term.
Rural Business Loan
An alternative long term mortgage product for established and diversified rural businesses not operating in the core agricultural sector.
The Rural Business Loan offers many of the same benefits available through the Standard Loan although is provided on a repayment (annuity) basis for a term of up to 30 years or until the youngest applicant’s 75th birthday.
For further information please contact one of our agents to discuss your eligibility for this loan type.
How can youngsRPS help?
As long-standing AMC agents, we have helped our clients find tailored and competitive agricultural loans and mortgages.
We provide expert and impartial guidance on a strictly private and no obligation basis that helps to facilitate a prompt lending decision.
To discuss AMC’s borrowing options and your eligibility please contact one of our agents using the details below:
AMC loans are available for business purposes only, provided on a secured loan basis. Minimum AMC standard loan £25,001. To meet customer requirements, lending criteria will vary. Lending is subject to status.