We have a vacancy in our Darlington branch for a permanent full time Sales Negotiator to join our top performing Estate Agency Team.
Ideal applicants will have a proven track record for professionalism and customer service with excellent communication skills.
Key skills include:
• Negotiating offers on properties for sale and lettings, liaising between all parties and progressing sales through to completion.
• Preparing property particulars, agreements, everyday correspondence and basic invoicing.
• Booking property valuations and viewing appointments.
• Registering purchaser and tenant details, then match to available properties.
• Have a passion for customer service.
• Be IT literate with the ability to use Word and Excel, as well as Jupix property management software (full training given).
• Being a point of contact for clients via telephone, email and face-to-face.
• Be organised and work well under pressure.
• A valid full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
Competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the position please contact Gabrielle McKenna on 07718 571 699